Top tips on how to prepare for your photo shoot !
YOU WANT YOUR PHOTOS TO LOOK LIKE YOU! SO BARE THE ABOVE GUIDELINES IN MIND, BUT ULTIMATELY WEAR WHAT YOU'RE COMFORTABLE IN.
Talking and laughing
KEEP IT SIMPLE
- Stick to solid colors so your outfit, SO it isn't the first thing we notice.
- FLATTER YOUR SHAPE, Wear something that fits, and shows Your figure well.
- Don't let logos and known TV characters distract from your personality.
- COORDINATE and Plan your color palette as well as the vibes you're going for.
- If it's a group shoot, make sure you view the outfits together beforehand.
- Don't "wing it" when it comes to outfit coordination. You may think it's a no-brainer but you'll be scrambling on the day of your shoot if you skip this step.
Make Up and hair
RELAXED & NATURAL!
Your clothing, makeup, and hair should be somewhat natural, and have your hair frame your features.
No-No for SLICKED PONYTAILS….
Don't wear your hair in a slicked back style like a ponytail, unless it’s a signature look / high fashion!